Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fixed Photos

Photo One Original

                                               
                                                          Photo One Fixed

Photo Two Fixed
Photo Two Original


I chose these two photos to "fix" because they are part of my own handmade jewelry collection that I am trying to start. Also I have noticed that while taking photos of my jewelry the light is always a bit off. So I figured using photoshop to allow the jewelry to shine through rather than being sunk into the background. On photo one I brightened up the whole photo then selected the colored bead part of the bracelet and make the colors more vibrant also I selected the metal charm and tried to remove some of the glare from it by reducing the brightness and adding in some more contrast. On photo two I cropped it so it is more focused on the necklace. I brightened the whole photo then selected the green flowers and the leaf and put more brightness and contrast into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment