Saturday, October 23, 2010

Photoshop Photos

For this project I used a close up of grass I took and selected a drawing I did for a friend. I also selected 3 audience pictures and selected and pasted them in front. ( I used the lasso and eraser tool)
The background for this project was a photo I took using "Photo Booth" on my Mac. I used a effect called colored pencil. Then I selected and pasted 3 photos of my grandmother around myself on the background. I also changed the opacity so they looked transparent. The I added in the text boxes and added text. ( I used the lasso, eraser and blur tool)

I was very excited about this assignment. I am taking a graphic design class and we have spend a good amount of time working with photo shop.

4 comments:

  1. These are great! I can't wait to learn more about Photoshop. I hadn't worked with layers until now and am really enjoying the possibilities it offers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture of you and your grandma...I was also very close to mine. You are also very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are really good i like how they have that hand drawn effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your experience working with Photoshop really shows. I like the different mediums used in the first photo and the opaque effects used in the second.

    ReplyDelete